XPPort - Excel To PowerPoint Port
XPPortTM works with Microsoft® Excel® and Microsoft® PowerPoint®. It is an add-in that simplifies transferring data from Excel to PowerPoint. When you finish a spreadsheet, in Excel select [Page Break Preview] and divide the sheet for printing individual pages (something you already do). Then when you click XPPort's "Launch" button on the ribbon, XPPort reads these same "page breaks" and ports each page to a separate slide in PowerPoint. There is an option to port just the active sheet or all sheets in the open work book. And there is an option to port to a new PowerPoint file or an existing open file. Please take the tour:
|These are PowerPoint presentations.|
Here's how to begin using XPPort today:
- Minimum requirements: Microsoft® Office® 2003, 2007, 2010 32-bit or 2013 32-bit. In addition, you must have a print driver installed. In Excel, if [Print Preview] works then this requirement is met. It is not necessary for a printer to be physically connected.
- Ensure Excel is NOT open and click the "Download" button below to walk through the installation process. When completed, open Excel and the XPPort ribbon buttons will be present.
- An evaluation of the unregistered "Trial Version" of XPPort is authorized for 30 days.
- When you are satisfied with XPPort's performance and ready to purchase the license, come back to this website and select the "Make payment and register" button below. This will lead you through a safe and secure payment process using SWREG. SWREG offers numerous customer payment options including: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, Switch, Solo, Paypal, US Check, UK Cheque, International Money Order, EFT, ACH, BACS, Wire Transfer, Credit Card by Phone or Fax with 16 toll-free international numbers. When completed, you will receive a registration code by email (often within minutes).
- Go into Excel and open the About box for XPPort. There you will enter your name and the registration code you received by email. Once the registration code has been entered, you will be licensed to use XPPort and XPPort will cease posting "Please Register" messages on PowerPoint slides.
Registered Version Payment US $19
XPPort Version 2.7 reproduces Excel Title Rows and Title Columns on each slide. Also, XPPort Version 2.7 allows users to [Ctrl] mouse click multiple worksheet tabs for porting. Registered users can upgrade without registering again – we take care of our customers.
Organizational licenses (site licenses) are cool! We custom build your organizational license version using your organization's logo. Then when XPPort creates a new PowerPoint slide show, your logo is automatically placed on each slide. To make installation easy for your I.T. department, the organizational license version of XPPort does not require registration codes. Organizational licenses cost US $15 per seat with a minimum quantity of 50. To get started email us your organization's preferred PowerPoint slide or template today.
XPPort is a product of Ramplan.com
Copyright © 2015 Ramplan.com